About the job offer
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA company and we are proud to be one of Nestlé’s fastest growing business units. Our passionate, entrepreneurial team has made Nespresso the benchmark for coffee capsules and one of the most recognized brands in the world. Our growth is due to our commitment to research and development in order to always stay one step ahead and to set the benchmark in the coffee capsule sector in order to be able to offer top quality coffees that consumers can also enjoy both in the comfort of their own home and away from home, such as in restaurants, hotels, offices or luxury retail. We stand for quality through our careful and thoughtful approach to how we source our ingredients, manufacture our products and market our high-quality coffees. Nespresso is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, but operates in over 60 countries and has over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more, visit www.nespresso.com.
We are looking for a junior webmaster who will take charge of the activities related to the daily content of digital networks (business-to-consumer [B2C], business-to-business [B2B] websites and mobile application).
A day in the life
As a junior webmaster, you will:
Responsible for managing the CMS and bringing campaign assets online
- Support e-commerce campaign activities (setup, testing and activation), including seasonal campaigns, and optimize ongoing website and mobile app content to meet business goals.
- Ensure that our campaigns and promotional activities are live on time and make sure to test the mechanics of these activities while guaranteeing liaison with all business and IT stakeholders.
- Manage digital assets and HTML/CSS content to support global and local campaign activities, while ensuring that B2B and B2C sites reflect the most relevant practices, features and content.
- Ensure all digital content is up-to-date, relevant and in line with international brand guidelines, safety and business practices.
Optimize user experience
- Ensure the consistency, optimization and relevance of the customer journey on all e-commerce platforms (website and mobile application).
- In collaboration with team members, learn how to ensure a smooth experience and maximize the buying process across all platforms.
- Leverage operational knowledge and best practices to share ideas for optimizing online customer journeys.
Track daily activities
- Collaborate closely with project managers on the planning and launch of campaigns on the website and mobile application.
- Maintain an up-to-date commercial animation calendar for the website and mobile application and communicate it to the teams concerned.
- Carry out user acceptance tests with IS/IT stakeholders to ensure the proper functioning of campaigns and new web features.
- Identify any operating problems and regressions of the platforms, escalate them to the IS/IT and monitor their correction.
What will be the recipe for your success?
In a successful candidate, we are looking for:
- Diploma relevant to the field of web and e-commerce
- At least one year of experience in the fields of e-commerce and website maintenance using a content management system (CMS)
- Use of at least one content management system (CMS)
- Ability to perform tasks that require concentration and rigor in software with a complex interface
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS languages
- Basic knowledge of organic search engine optimization (SEO) best practices an asset
- Basic knowledge of Accessibility Best Practices (WCAG) an asset
- Very good organizational skills to perform multiple tasks in parallel
- Good management of time, stress and deadlines
- Both autonomous and very comfortable working in a team
- Want to learn and develop their technical knowledge of the web
- Interest and curiosity for everything related to the web and mobile applications, an asset
- Bilingualism (English/French)
- Experience working with creative agencies (writing briefs), an asset
- Use of Google Analytics and Photoshop, an asset
We have a friendly and supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment. There are real opportunities for future development and progression – this could really be a step towards the exciting e-commerce career you’ve always wanted.
What do we offer in return?
Exceptional benefits you can expect from a company like Nestlé i.e. a comprehensive rewards and benefits package including medical and dental coverage from day one, a pension plan to which the company contributes , excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities for advancement within the company. We will review applications as they come in. So don’t wait to submit yours to us.
As an employer, Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will endeavor to take all necessary steps to enable you to participate fully in the process.
Other opportunities : Customer Service Representative (Insurance) – Remote position
- Junior webmaster wanted in Nestlé
- Microcom technology is recruiting for the position of graphic designer fulltime
- 2A Stationary Engineer, Team Leader – Montreal World Trade Center
- Works Team Supervisor (ETC) – Work site manager Montreal
- Downtown Safety Ambassador for the community – Salary $23 an hour
- Northern Ontario Reporter (DMPI) needed at TVO – $61,408-$71,189