joboko is created by Artiste Multimedia, website creator company .
joboko will remain responsible for the management and security of used Personal Information that you submit to joboko.
We take data protection very seriously and understand the importance of protecting your privacy and Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual such as your name, date of birth, email address, IP address and CV which joboko do not collect.
How do we collect information from you?
Please do not submit such Personal Information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
What Personal Information do we collect?
Personal Information we collect about you may include the following:
- General identification and contact information: your wanted job title and locations. joboko do not verifiy any user informations;
We do not collect :
- address; email; IP address; telephone details; gender; marital status; family status; date and place of birth and/or physical attributes.
- A photograph if you choose to add one to your profile (this will not be visible to other people).
- Other sensitive information: trade union membership, religious beliefs, political opinions or racial or ethical origin, and criminal record.
- Information enabling us to provide products and services: age, location, whether or not you hold a driving licence and/or other information about your job preferences that enable identification of job search (for example, post code or job role).
- Marketing preferences: enter a contest or prize draw or other sales promotion, or respond to a voluntary customer satisfaction survey.
- Statistical information: aggregate statistical information about site visitors and users for internal use and for other lawful purposes e.g. Salary averages. We provide this information to customers, advertisers, suppliers and other reputable third parties. Where we provide such information we will provide this in an anonymous format and not include any Personal Information.
- Information from Apps: submit comments to the Site, participate in message boards, blogs, send us emails or any other user generated content facility.
- Publically available information in relation to professional history: educational background; employment history; skills and experience; professional licenses and affiliations; educational and professional qualifications.
Recruiters and other agents
In the course of our business to help you search for and get a job, Joboko may make Personal Information available to third parties such as recruiters and other intermediaries and agents and other business partners. The amount of information we share with recruiters will depend on the options you select when you create or update your account. If you choose to make your profile public, recruiters will be able to see and your Last Active date ( this is the date you most recently updated your profile or CV, or searched or applied for jobs using the Services ). Depending on your preferences, we may also share your application history (jobs you have applied for and when you applied for them). You can change the information recruiters can see about you at any time by updating your details and preferences in your profile.
All card and/or banking information are stored at any stage of the process on the third party’s computer systems. The payment transactions are handled by Stripe’s secure servers. If you have any further questions on how they store or process your personal information, you may find more information within the links above. Their contact details can be found within the policies.
Joboko is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alterations, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold.
Our security measures include:
- encryption of our services and data;
- review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures;
- restrict access to personal access to personal information to Joboko employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to contractual confidentiality and processing obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations; and
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
If you use the Joboko Website or WebApp, you may also consent to push notifications directly sent to you outside or inside of the Joboko WebApp to your mobile device or desktop browser. If you declare your consent to receive such messages a device token will be generated, which will be associated with your device.
These device tokens will be stored on our behalf by plugin perfecty push . You can opt out from receiving such messages by changing the settings of your device.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you; and
- (as set out above) the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
Children and minors
Joboko is not directed towards individuals under the age of eighteen (15), however we are aware due to the nature of some of the job offerings, those between 14 and 18 may use the Services.
Individuals under the age of thirteen (13) are expressly prohibited from using Joboko Website and App, unless parental consent is provided and we are notified.
Who to contact about your Personal Information
The data controller responsible for your information is Joboko.
If you have any questions about this policy or our use of your Personal Information you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voici le seul résultat