A Driver Tech must have the ability to deliver, set and operate audio visual equipment.
The Driver Tech will work in a warehouse environment pulling and testing equipment before it is to be delivered.
The driver tech will interact with external customers on a daily basis.
The Driver Tech will need a valid driver’s license for this position. The Driver Tech work schedule will be flexible; many events are nights and weekends.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ability to drive and deliver audio visual equipment; also set and operate.
- Asset Maintenance Maintain inventory and overall appearance of the warehouse.
- Job Scheduling Assist warehouse coordinator in job scheduling.
- High School Diploma or GEDValid
- Drivers License
- Basic Audio
- Visual Experience
- Computer Skills
- Customer service skills
This might interesse you?
- Junior webmaster wanted in Nestlé
- Microcom technology is recruiting for the position of graphic designer fulltime
- 2A Stationary Engineer, Team Leader – Montreal World Trade Center
- Works Team Supervisor (ETC) – Work site manager Montreal
- Downtown Safety Ambassador for the community – Salary $23 an hour
- Northern Ontario Reporter (DMPI) needed at TVO – $61,408-$71,189