Location: Montreal, QC, Canada (on site)
Job type: Full time
At this time, Air Canada is looking for Customer Experience Specialists to join its team at Montreal Airport. In this customer-focused position, your duties will be to assist our customers at airport counters and gates, and you will play an important role in ensuring our flights are ready for departure. scheduled time safely.
If you’re enthusiastic, caring and enjoy working with people, you could be one step closer to landing the perfect job.
What does your daily life look like
As a Customer Experience Specialist at Montreal Airport, you will be part of a dynamic and diverse team representing Air Canada as Ground Hosts and Hostesses. You will also need:
Check in passengers.
Prepare and issue tickets and boarding passes
Assist passengers with priority boarding and provide information regarding flight schedules and routes.
Here is a video to give you an idea of the role of a customer experience specialist:
As one of Canada’s largest employers, we want our employees to be well rewarded with a range of benefits:
Air Canada employees love to travel and we have one of the most generous travel programs in the industry for our employees. You and your immediate family members get special rates on airfare from day one.
We value your well-being, which is why we offer a wide range of benefit plans, including health and dental care, for you and your family.
Training and development tools to help you realize your full potential.
Skills and experience required
- Availability to follow and succeed in a paid training program of five (5) to six (6) weeks full time.
- Available to work shifts
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills and good teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and manage several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in order to maintain departures on time.
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all applicable transportation security clearances and other additional accreditations. Please consult the Transport Canada website for more details.
Priority will be given to applicants bilingual in English and French. However, special consideration will be given to applicants who are fluent in English and one or more of the preferred languages: Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese, Greek, Hindi, Punjabi
Let your career take flight
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to participate in the growth and expansion of Canada’s largest airline. Come aboard with us and watch your career take flight.
- Junior webmaster wanted in Nestlé
- Microcom technology is recruiting for the position of graphic designer fulltime
- 2A Stationary Engineer, Team Leader – Montreal World Trade Center
- Works Team Supervisor (ETC) – Work site manager Montreal
- Downtown Safety Ambassador for the community – Salary $23 an hour
- Northern Ontario Reporter (DMPI) needed at TVO – $61,408-$71,189